Skip to main content

who says change is nice...

Normally, when you do what you want to do and when you see what you have done, you feel content. Hey i am working in nothing i.e. when your boss tells everything even though you know and is capable of doing everything.

That's why I am writing this blog, at least this is my blog and no one dare interfere. I will do spellng msitakes. was i not listen. i will change grammar. this my domain.

Am so frustrated man..seriously. this change where the boss tells me to do everything is killing me.

Am looking for new opportunities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.