Skip to main content

When in love, you suck, you rock.

If I analysed myself in comparison with what I was, I find a natural change. Nothing drastic though, it's personality wise. But I feel small-small things/habits today are often scrutinized. It's a mutual thing, which differentiates between a single guy and a couple. Hey I'm not complaining, I'm just in love.

Rules I still suck at: You should not get up before she gets up in a restaurant, you should not walk ahead or behind, you let her finish talking - do not interrupt, etc.

So I used to suck at date etiquettes, and even now I suck sometimes but hey at times but when I surprise her with something really good, I rock and when she says that, I bloody rock!


Lover's para (I know everybody will read it but it's for my love only)

I have never thanked you or said 'sorry' to you even though I 'may' be wrong. You have been my matchbox and I your matchstick, lighting me up always (or burning when you are pissed). You are my teacher also, a lot of credit goes to you.

And I love you.

P.S. if you find mistakes, correct me like you always do (without screaming of course!)

Comments

Manik said…
looking at the title i expected something intresting.
So it was raw thoughts, the way u tell me in person.
annucool15 said…
it is so very beautiful... trust me i read it 4 times in a row... abt grammar n all, i would love if u resubmit after correcting yourself, as i know u wrote all this at one go... loud thinking kinda stuff... but one thing i must say - when in love, u write ooh so lovely!!! keep it up!
god's own kid said…
Did this really happen to you? No, i thought not. But I can understand. May be yes, it did happen to you. It does. It always does. To everyone. To anyone. Good for us. As we human beings are progressing to utmost complexity, which is God. Two ways. One, Evil, which stops us to reach there. The other, Love, which helps everyone to build a strong and cohesive relationships among each other in order to know the supreme reality, the end of this world...God. You are in love. You are on the right path my fellow human being. It is well appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.