Skip to main content

Early writing dayz

Kumar’s Marriage Reception…
It was a weird seeing Kumar getting married. This guy who was my friend since childhood suddenly gets married (Although in egroups he got married thrice and that also by me.) So there I was that too standing first, I was kinda nervous u may think y and I say I don’t know exactly y, probably this situation was something which definitely none of us were expecting or I didn’t know what to say should I say congrats dude or should I say barbaad ho gaya tu just kidding.
Enough boring ya all now what happened when I reached there… I just entered the hall and saw Kumar just looking at us and I guess he was thinking r they looking at my wife. But he knew we r very nice fellars. So we waited for the rest of the junta to assemble cause we traveled by different cars. Sweet orange rasna was offered and we observed Kums who showing his trade mark two toothed smile bichare ko bahut practise ho gaya rahega savere aur shyam haste hua. After 30 min. the guys came and we stood in the Q. 16 of us starting from Mrinal, Manik, Ankit, Manju, Kanchan, Sumedh, Anirudha (pls. Visit golmal.20m.com Abh khush ani), Taru ( Note: I would just like to add that Taru was looking pretty good now this line will raise eyebrows but u see me has no such wild intentions. It’s just a compliment from one person to another and this line ends there. And I feel a certain somebody will get jealous and I also know that some person will expect that person to get jealous), Sushil, Sudhir, Sunny, Rahul, Mukesh, Mridul, Kartik. So there we were standing three rows all happy n GAY taking pics, me giving Kums a shendi that two twice. Then we all ran towards the food but was quiet disappointing to eat standing. So the day ended with me thanking uncle and Kums for invitation and the khana. And we saw mehndi on Kums ha! HA! HA! Will the real dulhan pls. Stand up… On the gifts we had messages: On the bada box me wrote hope this love lasts till the end of days. May Ur future be bright as the stars we take great pride in Ur achievement.
On the other gift we wrote to Oman applicant rejected and his wife We knew u were not qualified to be an Oman and V 2 R 2....in Hindi it means ‘Hum do hamare do’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.

Home very very away from office.

Shifted to my new place in Navi Mumbai. Sounds far right? But it isn’t. 1 hour 15 minutes to reach office. Manageable. Changing 3 trains to reach office. Not bad at all. Am I complaining? Can I afford to? No. Because I can’t afford to buy place in Mumbai. Not yet. How to buy a house in Mumbai? Invent something like google.com Do business. (But what business should I do?) Marry a rich girl (Too late to do so for me at least) Play the lottery (Tried. Not working) Build strong networking. Get rich people in your contact list and sell insurance to them or become a middleman and conduct business. (Difficult for someone like me.) The only choice I have is to work hard, work smart. Jump up the ladder. Do whatever it is to be successful in your profession. Current scenario. I am not doing that bad. But then I am not doing that good also. Philosophy: Sometimes wealth and fame don’t go hand in hand. You need to make a choice. (I think this has no connection to the above. But hey it’s my blog.) T