Skip to main content

Dreemzzz 2

Trinnnnnng..the alarm interfering my beauty sleep..
Asha jumping on top of me screaming her lungs out "Papa Papa we have to go to Sanchar..father is getting married ..sleepily I replied "Whose father ?"...Asha disgustingly "Papa ..u r not only irrethponsible but also bhulakad..today is 25 dec...father uncle is getting married today" coming back to my (non) senses...I woke up and hurryingly did all my morning necessaties ...The next thing to worry was what should I wear ...so I called my wife"Nirasha dear ..What should I wear for the wedding?"...
"Wear that black suite"..Asha running in replied "No Papa ...wear that grey shuite u look better in that.." so here I was stuck between hopelessness n hope...Anyways after some nahi nahi and "haa haaaas" ..I got my attire according to my Asha ..So Sanchar here we come...
Driving by the Portuguese church..looking at the christmas decorations...then turning right ....we could see our
destination ... coming nearer n nearer until I see the gate of Sanchar..after getting in...parked the car ..I got down n sudden reflex action I looked up ..fingers running through the hair ..I is back...
Bright lights on father and Deepika (Kanwaljit Kaur
refused to get converted so change of plans)And here I am standing with Sumedh and Ani who was interested in discussing how to patafy the girl sitting at a distant corner ...both Casanovas ..here comes Mrinal with Lord as usual lord with his 100 watt smile (or rather laugh both r the same)Sunny ,Donu ,Ankit indulging in their engineering theories (pass hoke time ho gaya fir bhi aadat nahi gayi)Manik with some gori ..doing something chupke chuke and chori chori
..Sushil with 'Gore' (pronounced go-ray ,the white dog in Sanchar..Uncle Sam with VijayaLaxmi ..Kumar with his wife and Sandy 1 n Sandy 2 ..(of course whole family is called Sandy sr.& Mrs. Sandy for obivious reasons)..Father at last out of the limelite came and joined our happy n.. group and..Kanchi and Manju were giving discount on kelas and bread respectively..Dr. Khanna obiviously holding the tokri ..Some Vijay was cursing his luck and foreigner Vijay was with some videsi lady ..The changes in them was very vivid but still old memories came to light once again..all the leg pulling and stuff ...still the spirit of sanchar remains and will remain ..
Lastly as usual somebody always there to interrupt a good dream ..but this time it was ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.