Skip to main content

Is a chaddi required?

Seriously how important is a brief in advertising. On one end people say think beyond the brief on the other the same demands one.What is the importance of a brief that's just a formality, that has no value addition from the brand servicing guy? When a creative guy works on a brand for say a year and a half, does he really require a brief? These insights are based on my experience in mid-size agencies as I have never worked in the top twenty.

I maybe wrong but then what if i am right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi. Brief is really seriously important. But then it helps only if it's a brief in true sense. If it does not tell you all that it should, question it or rather question the person responsible for creating it.
Working on a creative without a brief (or a proper brief for that matter) is like being lost in the middle of an ocean without any idea where to go (and if the brief's misleading, then assme you can't even swim)!

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.