Skip to main content

Home very very away from office.

Shifted to my new place in Navi Mumbai. Sounds far right? But it isn’t. 1 hour 15 minutes to reach office. Manageable. Changing 3 trains to reach office. Not bad at all. Am I complaining? Can I afford to? No. Because I can’t afford to buy place in Mumbai. Not yet.

How to buy a house in Mumbai?

Invent something like google.com

Do business. (But what business should I do?)

Marry a rich girl (Too late to do so for me at least)

Play the lottery (Tried. Not working)

Build strong networking. Get rich people in your contact list and sell insurance to them or become a middleman and conduct business. (Difficult for someone like me.)

The only choice I have is to work hard, work smart. Jump up the ladder. Do whatever it is to be successful in your profession.

Current scenario. I am not doing that bad. But then I am not doing that good also.

Philosophy: Sometimes wealth and fame don’t go hand in hand. You need to make a choice. (I think this has no connection to the above. But hey it’s my blog.)


Till I can afford to buy my home in Mumbai, I will be signing off from Navi Mumbai.

Comments

annucool15 said…
idea 1 - ask ur company to open another office in navi mumbai. c'mon don't they need to show the world that they are growing? and then they'll get everything cheaper that side - company will save lot of money in chai, coffee, stationery...!

idea 2 - go after the government to make a direct railway line connecting KHAR and koparKHAiRane.

idea 3 - work from home. tell ur company that this way u can save travel time and put in extra hours of work.
Muse said…
Feel you man. Here in Lagos (Nigeria), it's a crazy deal if you're living on the mainland and working on the island. Thankfully, I live and work on the mainland. yipee!
Unknown said…
Thats a good suggestion from ur better half....

Kopar Khairane is not so bad..u just need to find right company..i stay here too.

Cheers
lawyerjourno said…
Man the situation seems to be same in metros. I live in Delhi...work in Gurgaon....invest almost five hours in traveling..I know, I would never be able to buy a house in NCR..will die at my native place...do not know why am I working (If cannot have a house where I work)

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.