Skip to main content

Going Green - BSE Sensex Crossed 14000 Mark, Trading Stopped For The Day

Sensex Surges 2,099 Points, Trading Halted for Day - myPOPKORN:

Finally, we see a lot of green. And whatever the election results are with parties changing colors or becoming green with envy, this green in the market looks very promising. After a long time we could see the newsreaders on the business channels smiling. Well, the markets had to close for obvious reasons, but I am sure the stress levels in the country are pretty low!

After all, green is always healthy!

Watch the market news video here.

Comments

Hi,

I have read and considered your many posts of this blog, and finally i can say your this blog is really very fine for news about India Sensex.

I have also an other option for same, which i am going to share with your this post.
www.blog.capitaltrends.in this is also a good way to know latest and real news about india Sensex. hope this one also will be very useful for all.

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

oh hell

Oh hell on my blog the ads have disappeared. How come? Who will answer my query?How will I earn? Can anyone hear me? Hello anybody in there? Feels like a punishment. Humph! Bloody f#$%#!$%^!$^ Cooling process initiated: 10% completed....35% completed......95% completed....100% completed Since the ads have stopped I want the 0.23$ in cheque. When will I get it? Who will deliver it? In life we are always searching for something. Just google. Heheheh Sounds sarcastic.