Skip to main content

Bloggers bloc

Undergoing blogger's block.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Green - BSE Sensex Crossed 14000 Mark, Trading Stopped For The Day

Sensex Surges 2,099 Points, Trading Halted for Day - myPOPKORN : Finally, we see a lot of green. And whatever the election results are with parties changing colors or becoming green with envy, this green in the market looks very promising. After a long time we could see the newsreaders on the business channels smiling. Well, the markets had to close for obvious reasons, but I am sure the stress levels in the country are pretty low! After all, green is always healthy! Watch the market news video here .

The Empty Page

What to write? A million words in mind but nothing on paper. Scattered thoughts but nothing concrete. Source of inspiration, nothing. Should I write about a song, I am listening to. Or the ones that I want to. What to write? It’s not a writer’s block. It’s just nothing. Should I write about love? Or what I hate. What to write? How about a poem? Or a song? What should it be about? What to write?  How about a joke?  “Knock knock”, who’s there?  "Nothing." What to write? How about nothing.